Saturday 14 June 2008

things from the past week, either fresh and new or discovered in my recent move ... and a summer song classic in my eyes ... enjoy x



so ... seeing as we are now doing biznizz with two 'detail and heritage obsessed' denim clients DenimDemon and Atelier laDurance ... a couple of my boon collection on denim and military etc have come out as homework !!



are you him ... who me ? no not me ... you look like him though ... no definitely not me ...




aretha and annie would approve ... sisters doing it for themselves ... sleep is our friend




cats diggin some folk n blues ... big woody fan!



smudge AKA thieving feline flea bag, why is she a thieving feline flea bag ... see below ... but we love her!



'how to catch a thief' ... so my chocolate raisins were interfered with in the sun room ... betwixt the kitchen and the sun room is currently a floor wet with white paint ... heres a photo of one of the clues that i discovered to name and shame the perpetrator ...


the monthly treat has arrived ... time for me to shut up and read much to the wifes delight, this subscription was the best thing she ever did for me ... awesome design directory accompanied the issue ... buy it and check Xavier Lusts's minimal 70's designs ... man is a genius ... 




eerily accurate sketch of me by my friend the eminent ruth greatrex ... this took her seconds ... jeez in a minute she could have created a masterpiece ...



goodnight and god bless x


No comments: